|…The grand reason why the miraculous gifts were so soon withdrawn was not only that faith and holiness were well nigh lost; but that dry, formal, orthodox men began even then to ridicule whatever gifts they had not themselves, and to decry them all as either madness or imposture|
|- John Wesley’s Journal, Wednesday 15th. August 1750.|
Some of the goodies on this site:
- Click here to read my experience of the Toronto Blessing.
- You may be interested in listening to some recent sermons.
- Have a look at some piccies from the trusty camcorder.
- Do you have SatNav or Google Earth?
- Great talk on spiritual warfare.
- Or you may want to link to other related sites.
This site is occasionally maintained by Revd. Christopher Mabb: email@example.com.